All Things Beauty and Makeup Related!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

TheBalm Shady Lady Vol 3 Review

Hi there beauties!  I have for you a brief review for the Shady Lady Vol 3 palette from TheBalm.  This is simply gorgeous!  Colors are very well pigmented, they're easy to blend, and so very soft.  This is definitely one of my favorites.

When I purchased this palette, the SA at Sephora asked me if TheBalm palettes ever made my eyes irritated or itchy.  At the time I thought this was a strange question....I asked her if other people had ever had that issue with this product, and she said some did.  After I got home, I did some research and discovered these shadows do contain Bismuth.  I know some ladies are allergic to this ingredient.  If you are one of those few, I would NOT recommend purchasing this.  Just a word to the wise.

Please let me know what you thought of the Shady Lady!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment